● Broadcast on March 4, 2017 (Dimash appearance at 4:04)
● Title 1: "Адай (Adai) (instrumental music)"
● Құрманғазы Сағырбайұлы (Kurmangazi Sagilbayur) (1823-1896)
● Arrangement: Erlan Bekchurin Bakytbek Zeinelov
● Kui (Күй), a Kazakh traditional musical playing by instrument. It is also a music that
accompanies various literary works such as epic poems, stories and legends. A song praise the brave Adai warriors.
● Title 2: Дайдидау (Daididau) (Kazakh)
● It is known as a folk song (However, it is said that Magzhan Zhumabayev 1893-1938)
● Arrangement: Erlan Bekchurin
● Original: It was play as opera “Жалбыр” (rain) performed in 1935 and 1938
● At the time of the stage performance, it was introduced as a Kazakh folk song by unknown author. The background is political and social problems at that time. Magzhan was imprisonment and executed with a stage scriptwriter Bayim Butt Eyrin as Dissident leaders. The work were concealed because of the circumstances of the time, but in 1991, Zhanibek Karmenov, a musician and folk song restoration researcher announced that they belonged to Magzhan. The poetry was written by Magzhan during his first imprisoned.
●According to one author's researchers “Daididau” is a meaningless word.
What is the actual meaning of ”Dididau", which is repeated many times in the song? According to its historical background, it depends on the performers, the listeners, and all the people who are involved with this song. But on the other hand, many people still believe that “Daididau” is name (or nickname) of author’s wife.